Thursday, August 22, 2024

My Journey has Taken Several Turns

I'm Back!

I'm Back!

I'm back in the office again after taking a weekend break and just watching home location, decor, and investment strategies for Short Term Rental properties. The Bangs and Hammers DIY blog has taken a few turns.

I remember growing up in the countryside, where stacks of Better Homes & Gardens magazines would regularly arrive in the mail for my mother. I’d spend hours going through those old stacks, absorbing all the inspiration they had to offer.

Thanks to the opportunity to earn a little extra money and those Better Homes & Gardens magazines, I discovered the American Seed Company and the American Greetings Company while browsing through them. I began selling Christmas gifts and cards, which marked my first venture into entrepreneurship. At just 9 years old, this business opportunity wasn’t just a dream—it was the initial spark of my interest in making money.

My journey has taken several turns, but when I look back, I realize how I’ve always been involved in business in one way or another throughout my life.

So, while slowing down my pace and completing the rest of the research project, I stumbled upon the website that got me started all those years ago:

For over 100 years, the Better Homes & Gardens® brand has been the go-to source for inspiration, creativity, and know-how for people seeking to better their lives. It’s only fitting that our agents carry on this proud tradition by bringing these same values to each of their clients as they help them buy and sell their homes.

Looking for the best rent payment app? Collect rent online and from your phone using RentRedi. Our rental software for landlords ensures that you can easily collect rent online without any hidden fees. We offer customizable payment options for both landlords and tenants. Never pay any fees for additional units or tenants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEO Monetization for Higher Ranked Search Results DIY MARKETING

SEO Monetization for Higher Ranked Search Results SEO Monetization for Higher Ranked Search Results ...