Thursday, August 8, 2024

HOME Investment Partnerships Program HOME

HUD provides grants to state and local governments to create affordable housing for low-income households

HUD's showcase of exemplary HOME projects and programs. These profiles highlight the best of what Partnerships between federal, state, local governments, and communities can achieve with HOME funds.

Partnerships between federal, state, local governments and communities can achieve with HOME funds.

HOME Expiring Funds Report Now Posted Learn About the HOME Program

Building HOME: Overview of the HOME Program

ON DEMAND: This is the first module of Building HOME, the training series for the HOME Investment Partnerships Program. Building HOME is a collection of self-paced online training modules that provides a comprehensive overview of the HOME Program and covers all program activities, including homeowner and homebuyer assistance, rental housing, tenant-based rental assistance, and CHDO activities. HOME Investment Partnerships Training Program">Click here to access the training modules.

HOME Program? HOME provides grants to state and local governments to create affordable housing for low-income households.

New Learning Pathway: Form a Foundation on the CDBG-DR Consolidated Notice

Start Exploring Today!

Learning Pathway should take 30 minutes or less to review When you've reviewed the nine resources in this Learning Pathway, you'll understand the requirements of the CDBG-DR Consolidated Notice and the importance of the grantee's Action Plan

Taking the Next Step: Registering with the VA Home Loan Purchase Program

Today, I took a significant step forward by registering with the VA Home Loan Purchase Program and submitting the property I've been eyeing. I also shared my vision with my loan officer, detailing my plans to start short-term rental properties and support the business side of this project. As always, I'm excited to share each step of this journey with you, my audience, as we continue exploring this niche together, seeking out that perfect sweet spot.

I'm Alvin Johnson, owner of Spuncksides Promotion Production LLC.

I'm reaching out to collaborate and seek your expertise. As the owner, I've been actively engaged in online marketing and building a small but growing audience. However, I believe that with the help of skilled web developers to continue my website project, I can generate the additional income needed to support my home investments and build a stronger financial safety net.

I've already started sharing my short-term rental research with my audience as I navigate the homebuying process. I'm excited about the possibility of working together and have found your bio to be quite impressive.

You can stay updated on my progress by following the link in my signature, where I share my journey with my audience.

I look forward to the opportunity to connect and collaborate with you soon.

Kind regards,

Alvin Johnson

I've started watching the VA homebuyers videos and will have more insights to share with you as we continue this journey together online!

If you're a Veteran, secure your loan by clicking this link.

Vacation Rental Furnishing Calculator

Vacation Rental Furnishing Calculator

Description: Today, I’m excited to share a new tool we’ve recently created: the Short-Term Rental (STR) Furnishing Calculator.

Furnishing your short-term rental will likely be one of your top three startup expenses, unless you’re lucky enough to buy a place that comes fully furnished. This calculator is designed to help you plan and budget your expenses accordingly.

Here’s a Brief Rundown:

There are two boxes that will always be checked ✔️. These represent essential expenses for your supply closet and crucial items like smart locks, luggage racks, irons, etc. Right from the start, this will be a $2,000 expense.

Next, choose the number of kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, and living rooms your property has. Here’s a breakdown of typical furnishing costs for each room:

  • Kitchen: $2,225
  • Bathroom: $550
  • Living Room: $3,100
  • Bedroom: $2,200

Then, select your amenities. Some of these may seem like a given, such as yard games, but if you’re furnishing a condo, for instance, you won’t need yard games.

Once you’ve entered all your property’s information, hit calculate.

Take the number from the calculator and plug it into your short-term rental ROI calculator. How Much Does It Cost To Furnish An AirBNB (Calculator)">Click here to access the ROI calculator.

The Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Loan Officer, and Property Management Leads Are Coming In! It's Time to Explore! How Will I Manage?

The Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Loan Officer, and Property Management Leads Are Coming In! It's Time to Explore! How Will I Manage?

The momentum is building, and the leads are pouring in! As I dive deeper into the world of real estate, I'm seeing significant interest from Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), connecting with loan officers who understand my vision, and getting property management leads that are too good to pass up.

Exploring New Opportunities

With these leads, I’m excited to explore the possibilities and see where they can take me. The REITs offer a unique opportunity to invest in real estate without the hands-on management that typically comes with property ownership. This could be a great way to diversify my portfolio and generate passive income.

At the same time, I’m working closely with loan officers to secure the best financing options. Their expertise is invaluable in navigating the complex world of real estate loans, especially as I continue to expand my short-term rental properties.

Property management leads are also opening doors to new opportunities. Effective management is crucial for maintaining the quality and profitability of rental properties. These leads are helping me connect with professionals who can take my properties to the next level.

The Challenge of Management

As exciting as these opportunities are, they come with a challenge: How will I manage it all? Balancing the demands of REITs, loan officers, and property management requires careful planning and organization.

I’m exploring different strategies to ensure that I stay on top of everything. Whether it’s leveraging technology for better management, delegating tasks to trusted professionals, or prioritizing my efforts, I’m determined to make the most of these opportunities without getting overwhelmed.

Moving Forward

The journey ahead is filled with potential, and I’m eager to see where it leads. As I continue to explore these opportunities, I’ll be sharing my experiences and insights with you, my audience. Stay tuned as I navigate this exciting phase of my real estate journey!

Navigating the Intricate World of Real Estate Investing

Navigating the Intricate World of Real Estate Investing

Navigating the intricate world of real estate investing can feel overwhelming, particularly when it comes to securing funding. Fortunately, solutions like Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) loans exist, designed specifically for investors by putting emphasis on property income potential over personal credit history.

DSCR Loan Requirements:">DSCR Loan Requirements: Everything You Need To Know And How To Qualify

How to Perform Loan Sizing in Real Estate

Loan Sizing How to Perform Loan Sizing in Real Estate

Understanding how to perform loan sizing is crucial in real estate investment. Here are the key formulas you need to know:

  • Loan to Value Ratio (LTV) = Loan Amount ÷ Property Value.
  • Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) = Net Operating Income (NOI) ÷ Annual Debt Service.
  • Debt Yield (DY) = Net Operating Income (NOI) ÷ Total Loan Size.
  • Recoup Time = 100 ÷ Debt Yield (DY).
  • Maximum Loan Amount = Max.

For more detailed insights and calculations, Loan Sizing Real Estate Investment Property Update

Real Estate Investment Property Update

Hello everyone!

I wanted to give you a quick update on my real estate journey. I’ve shared my situation with you according to the information provided by the VA loan agent, and I want you to know that I haven’t stopped prospecting other options to enter into the real estate investment property arena.

While short-term real estate remains my original focus, I’m also considering small, affordable multi-family units as an option. I believe diversifying my approach could open up new opportunities and provide a more sustainable investment strategy.

Rest assured, I’ll keep you informed with periodic updates as my situation evolves. If I come across any valuable information or guidance, I’ll make sure to share it with you. In the meantime, I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences—please feel free to share them with me in the comments!

Key Announcements

Key Announcements

Aerial view of multifamily homes with solar panels on their roofs and a city skyline Aerial view of multifamily homes with solar panels on their roofs and a city skyline

Better Buildings will host a webinar on August 21, 2024, at 2:00 PM EDT on integrated strategies for building decarbonization. The webinar will feature lessons from a case study that utilized a blend of strategies including right-sizing equipment, heat pumps, thermal storage, and heat recovery to develop a successful decarbonization plan.

Attendees will learn how to leverage these key strategies and explore how the newly released GHG Emissions Reduction Audit Scope of Work can help organizations get on the path to creating a building decarbonization plan.

Register for the webinar

You can keep up with me here! Property Search Portal at INDEPENDENCE REALTY

Thank you for your continued support and engagement. Let’s continue this journey together!

Best regards,

Al Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEO Monetization for Higher Ranked Search Results DIY MARKETING

SEO Monetization for Higher Ranked Search Results SEO Monetization for Higher Ranked Search Results ...