Sunday, August 25, 2024

Real Estate Investing For Beginners - New Silver Partnership Program; Leads on Entering the Market

Progress and More Leads Can Be Very Encouraging If We Just Stick to It

Progress and More Leads Can Be Very Encouraging If We Just Stick to It

Dear readers,

Thank you for increasing the web presence and being valuable assets to the growth of my audience, as confirmed by Google Analytics and EIN Presswire.

As my journey continues, I have started to narrow down my niche market. It seems the industry is in great need of real estate agents who are not only dependable and trustworthy but also uphold high business standards and ethical practices.

Being recognized as a real estate agent and focusing more on buyer/seller relationships, it's evident that improving cash flow is the first step to be addressed—something I am already actively pursuing.

I've discovered that my credit status is acceptable for obtaining a DSCR loan; however, it's not up to my standards due to disruptions in my cash flow caused by agencies focusing solely on making money, often at the expense of understanding potential customers. These agencies tend to follow rigid playbooks that overlook honest potential clients.

I've personally utilized several tools, including realtor.com, Rabbu, Bigger Pockets, Zillow, AirDNA, and Airbnb, and have found them all incredibly useful in my search endeavors.

It’s time to explore more options and devise the best strategic decision for my situation. My goal is to re-establish excellent credit both personally and for my business, ensuring a more desirable cash flow, similar to what I had before the unexpected disruption.

To keep my journey engaging, I’d like to share some details about what caused this disruption. Currently, I reside in a veteran-supported living environment on a Section 8 voucher. The government (MSHDA) identified over four thousand dollars as non-bank/non-work income, leading to an automatic increase in my rent. Fortunately, my banker at Huntington Bank considered my case and qualified me for a loan, which I accepted.

Without the loan qualification, I would be homeless today, as I was unprepared for the rent increase—something that many people are not ready for these days. Facing this unexpected increase gave me significant insight into the housing situation, unemployment programs, and how COVID relief measures can adversely affect homeowners, renters, buyers, sellers, brokerages, and other agencies in the housing market, especially those impacted by the moratorium.

This moratorium has placed many innocent people and families in precarious situations, including homelessness, leaving them with nowhere to turn but the streets. I, too, was close to becoming a victim. Watching homeless videos across the nation led me to become quite depressed, so I shifted my focus to luxury dwellings and better living conditions on YouTube.

I challenged the rent increase in court and discovered that these courts, nationwide, are burdened with handling an average of thirty eviction cases per day, with even more in larger cities. This situation put me in a defensive position, not just for myself, but for others in similar circumstances, which ultimately inspired me to create the Bangs & Hammers blog.

As I watched these videos, my YouTube viewing became increasingly influenced by real estate commercials, which led me to receive leads on entering the market—many of which I have been sharing with you in previous posts.

Stay tuned as I continue to update you on this journey. I’m already being recognized as an agent and encouraged to pursue certification. However, I remain committed to my niche focus on short-term rental investment properties.

Here's a message I received from Zillow:

Hi Alvin,

We know you play tons of different roles to help your clients, which is why Zillow Premier Agent does so much more than just connect you with buyers. There's a whole suite of tools and resources to help you tackle your goals and grow your business — and it's all on our app for on-the-go access.

Let's not downplay the connections, though, because agents who use Zillow Premier Agent close 3x more transactions than agents who don’t.

We'd make an awesome team, don't you think?

I'll keep you posted!

Looking for the best rent payment app? Collect rent online and from your phone using RentRedi. Our rental software for landlords ensures that you can easily collect rent online without any hidden fees. We offer customizable payment options for both landlords and tenants. Never pay any fees for additional units or tenants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEO Monetization for Higher Ranked Search Results DIY MARKETING

SEO Monetization for Higher Ranked Search Results SEO Monetization for Higher Ranked Search Results ...